Terms & Conditions of Service
iplod.io is a free of charge, openly accessible service. The following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: Conditions) apply for the users:
- Your use of the iplod.io Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and can be modified or discontinued at any time without further explanation.
- You understand that iplod.io can use third parties and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or iplod.io.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by iplod.io.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we will reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- iplod.io does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that iplod.io shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if iplod.io has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- iplod.io’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service and/or these General Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and iplod.io and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and iplod.io (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.